Yield: 4Author: Jessica TruesdalePrintWith ImageWithout Image
Roasted Truffled Garlic Asparagus
Prep time: 5 MinCook time: 25 MinTotal time: 30 Min
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, ends snapped off
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup gouda cheeese
- 1/2 cup white cheddar
- Spread the asparagus, evenly, in a single layer on a large sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together truffle oil, garlic, white pepper, and salt until evenly combined. Pour the mixture evenly out over the veggies. Toss asparagus until completely coated. Spread back out into an even, single layer.
- Bake at 425′ for 15 minutes, or until the asparagus has become tender, but not yet wilted.
- Remove pan from oven and add cheeses to asparagus.
- Broil aspragus until cheese bubbles and cheese is golden.
Created using The Recipes Generator