Yield6AuthorJessica TruesdalePrep time15 MinCook time55 MinTotal time1 H & 10 MPrintWith ImageWithout Image
Praline Pumkin Pie
- 2 large eggs.
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree (or 2 cups fresh pumpkin puree)
- 1 cup heavy cream or half & half.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- ¾ cup light brown sugar.
- ½ tsp sea salt.
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 4 tbs rum
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Whisk pumpkin pureé, eggs, sugar, extract and spices together. Add rum last. Pour into crust, and parbake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F, and bake for another 35-45 minutes. Cool, garnish pie, and serve. Enjoy!
Created using The Recipes Generator