AC Installation in Miami
Are you suffering with an old or inefficient air conditioning and heating system that is leaving you uncomfortable in your own home? If your system needs repairs, it can leave you with expensive utility bills but at Central Air Repair, we have expertly trained technicians who can install a newer and more energy-efficient HVAC system in your home today. You deserve to enjoy maximum comfort while also saving your hard-earned money!
AC system installation in Miami
The truth of the matter is, open windows and ceiling fans may help, but they're not enough to keep you cool on the hottest days of summer. If you need to upgrade your existing setup or you want to add AC to your home for the very first time, Central Air Repair is your one-stop shop for expert air conditioning installations and repairs. Our first step will be helping you decide which cooling system is going to meet your needs most effectively.
- Ductless mini split: Ideal for room additions where installing or extending distributing ductwork is not feasible or for older homes without air ducts
- Geothermal: Uses the constant temperature of the earth as the exchange medium instead of the outside air temperature
- Evaporative (swamp) cooler: Used in hot, dry climates to provide energy- efficient and natural cooling
The right system for you and your budget
Your AC system’s only job is to maintaining a cool climate in your home. It’s important to ensure your AC/HVAC system is an energy-efficient process that reduces your energy bills in the long term. For instance, geothermal pumps are more efficient than air-source pumps and they require little maintenance, are quieter, and don’t rely on the temperature of outside air. Choosing a new AC system is not a one-size-fits-all type of purchase. There are various factors to consider when choosing a new air conditioner that will give you the best value for money.
A new HVAC system can:
- Offer a higher level of energy efficiency
- Offer energy savings
- Clean out microbes, dust, and allergens from the air
- Provide greater temperature and humidity control
- Provide quieter operation
- Be programmed and connected to Wi-Fi
The layout of your home is usually the most important indicator of the most appropriate type of air conditioning system. Our HVAC technicians will examine your current setup and help determine your specific needs. With this information, our HVAC technicians will be able to decide what system is perfect for you. Regardless of which system you choose, Central Air Repair’s skilled technicians will be there to install it right and make sure you’re cool and comfortable no matter how hot it is outside.
AC Maintenance in Miami
In order to keep your air conditioning and heating system in good working order, it needs routine inspections. At Central Air Repair, we proudly provide a 22-point precision tune-up and thorough cleaning of your AC, ensuring it lasts longer and works more efficiently. The maintenance process and cleaning usually takes about one hour. Regular HVAC tune-ups and maintenance will make your life easier by:
- Extending the lifespan of your equipment
- Allowing for safer operation of the system
- Increasing overall energy efficiency
- Improving the performance of your HVAC system
- Preventing expensive and ill-timed breakdowns
The great thing is all these benefits will save you time and money over the years by helping to avoid expensive, last-minute repair bills or replacements while also cutting down your monthly utility bills. General maintenance is a cost-effective way to ensure your system runs at its best and saves you money over the long-term. It’s all to easy to ignore the HVAC system sitting unseen in a cabinet or garage but ignoring your HVAC system will only lead to unwanted and expensive problems. Forgetting about your HVAC system is a bit like taking electricity and light switches for granted; you only notice them when they stop working, and by then, it’s a major inconvenience!